Home ✦ Android ✦ Android Tips & Tricks ✦ Technology ✦ Track Phone ✦ Tricks ✦ Track your Lost Samsung Phone location using remote control setup
Posted by: Deepak Posted date: 01:24 / comment : 0
It is so irritating when your mobile phone get stolen and you are fully dependent on police to find your stolen phone. So here is one trick to locate your stolen phone by yourself.
for this you need to just activate a feature of your samsung phone.
i am gonna explain you step by step how you can track your samsung phone using Remote Control option.
So here we go.
- On your samsung phone (Android 4.0 + Versions), go to home Settings > Security > Remote controls. or if you have older android versions go to home settings >Location & Security> Remote Controls.
- Tap the + sign next to Add account.
- Now, you can either sign-in or create a new Samsung account.
- Ensure you have the Use wireless networks option checked.
- now login to http://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do using your PC.
- After successful login site will check whether your phone is online or offline.your phone should connect to either wifi or any GPRS/3G connection.
- once successfully detection you can take following action on your phone.
- (Track My Mobile,Lock My Mobile,Ring My mobile,Call Forwarding,Call Logs,Wipe my mobile.
Screenshots are given below for each actions.
Track My Mobile:
Lock My Mobile:
After Locking your phone from your system your phone will display a message like this.
Ring My Mobile:
Wipe My Phone:
Image Credit : webcazine
This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
Car Lovers, Here are 10 amazing Concept Cars for next generation. 1. Toyota-FT-HS Hybrid power-train meets sports-car fundamental...
Hey Tech Lovers, Here we come up with a new technology who reduces electricity dependency. Epiphanylaboratories come up with thi...
Hey Folks, Since 2008 Android Covering up to half of the mobile market by launching its amazing updates in its MOS.In 2008 initial ...
Hey TechLovers, Many times you need additional drive for installing programs and other tools in your system for that you generally prefer ...
Hey Guyz, As you all know Microsoft Going to stop the very famous OS Windows XP in coming April. After that Microsoft not gonna release any...
In history Microsoft Changed its products name several times. Recently "Metro" name was replaced by "Windows 8" which h...
Hey Folks, do you know whose country's hackers are responsible for most cyber attacks ? i am gonna tell you top most countries in hacki...
Hi Folks, Samsung Unveiled its exciting product called "Galaxy Gear". According to GlobalNews Samsung also released its two mor...
Hey Folks, This is too irritating when you try to open some social websites in your school or college and your browser just say "A...
Hi Guyz, Isn't it amazing you don't need to touch your Android screen to answer a call, just shake it and automatically call receiv...
- Android Apps
- Android History
- Android Tips & Tricks
- Asus T100
- Blogger SEO
- Boost website traffic
- Bug Bounty
- Future Cars
- Galaxy s4
- gaming Laptops
- Google Maps 2014
- Hacking Attacks
- Hacking News
- iOS 7
- Ipad mini 2
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone Apps
- Learn Hacking
- Microsoft Hacked
- New Gadgets
- New Operating System
- os X
- OS X Mavericks
- SEO Tips
- Track Phone
- Web Hosting
- Website Hacking
- Whatspp Privacy
- Windows Hacking
- Windows Softwares
- Windows Tools
- Windows XP End of life